Document legalisation services
Authentifier offers end-to-end attestation of Australian government, private and company and education documents. Authentifier is Inveiss’ document legalisation services arm providing easy and secure document legalisation, apostille and notorisation services.
Many foreign governments require official documentation to be attested and legalised by its embassy before it can be of use. Common documents such as university degrees, birth and marriage certificates and National Police Certificates may need to be attested by a qualified Australian notary for use overseas.
Authentifier is an innovative online one-stop shop for the attestation and legalisation of all Australian documents that supports attestation companies in the United Kingdom and United Arab Emirates.
Browse Latest Articles
- Prenup agreements – not just for celebrities!
- How to prepare good contracts that protect your business interests
- Does someone owe you money?
- Business structure considerations in an international business expansion
- Corporate social responsibility: does every business need to have it?
- International tax planning considerations
- International business expansion – factors affecting business success
- Be wary of small business telecommunication contracts
- Will your contract be fit for the fitness industry?
- Benefits of a Prenuptial Agreement