Business Structures & Tax Planning
At Inveiss Legal, we assist businesses, business owners and other high net-worth individuals with tax minimisation strategies and provide recommendations in respect of business structure options that address all aspects of their financial situations. We are able to offer a wide range of tax advisory services including entity structuring, transaction consulting, family wealth transfers and others.
Our services include:
Business structure options
Employee share schemes
Employee fringe tax benefits
GST and stamp duty considerations
Mergers and acquisitions taxation considerations
Tax structuring strategies
International tax planning
We are able to provide assistance to businesses looking at establishing an offshore structure for any of the following reasons:
- asset and investment holding
- treasury management
- administrative and service centre
- intellectual property licensing
- executive or expatriate recruitment
Our key expertise is to structure a business as part of its international business development strategy so that all key aspects of an international business is taken into account when establishing the structure.
International tax planning for business owners
As part of our services, we also assist business owners and other high net worth individuals to establish an offshore structure as part of their international tax planning strategy. We have assisted such individuals to enhance investments, reduce inheritance taxes, asset protection, provide a suitable structure for succession planning and so on.
Browse Latest Articles
- Prenup agreements – not just for celebrities!
- How to prepare good contracts that protect your business interests
- Does someone owe you money?
- Business structure considerations in an international business expansion
- Corporate social responsibility: does every business need to have it?
- International tax planning considerations
- International business expansion – factors affecting business success
- Be wary of small business telecommunication contracts
- Will your contract be fit for the fitness industry?
- Benefits of a Prenuptial Agreement