We look after our clients’ interests by not only providing legal advice and recommendations to our clients but also assist with their business expansion plans. Together with The Performance Management Company, our related firm, we cover a whole range of business and regulatory compliance services from giving market insights and research to advising on international tax considerations and foreign investment programs in offshore markets.
Our services include:
Business funding regulations
Business startup planning
Business refinement planning
Business structure requirements
Business structure expansion options
Business operations requirements
First target market analysis
International business expansion planning
International tax considerations and advice
Market feasibility study
Sales and marketing regulations
International business expansion
- Legal aspects of an international businessAn international business will need to keep in mind the legal aspects of going global and the various laws governing international trade and investments, from ...
- Restrictions on foreign investmentMany countries impose restrictions on inward foreign investment as part of their foreign investment policy. Typically, restrictions are imposed on two types of foreign investments: foreign ...
- Foreign business or branch office registration overseasIf you are intending to expand overseas, you may be required to register your business in certain jurisdictions for a variety of reasons, such as: a ...
- International business expansion – factors affecting business successInternational expansion is usually considered when either: an international demand for the business’s product or service is received by, or made known to, the business; or the ...
Browse Latest Articles
- Prenup agreements – not just for celebrities!
- How to prepare good contracts that protect your business interests
- Does someone owe you money?
- Business structure considerations in an international business expansion
- Corporate social responsibility: does every business need to have it?
- International tax planning considerations
- International business expansion – factors affecting business success
- Be wary of small business telecommunication contracts
- Will your contract be fit for the fitness industry?
- Benefits of a Prenuptial Agreement